Saturday, January 30, 2016

"Lord, please give me the words" and more quotes

~Saturday Stories~


"Lord, please give me the words." -Gracie, Grace Notes

"Not making a decision is the same as making one. It's like saying you like how things are going, that you want to keep heading in the same direction. But I think that's a bad choice. I mean, why would you want to live a life that makes you miserable? It makes no sense." - Andrea, Harsh Pink



"If it wasn't valuable, why would God waste time giving you the talent?" -Abbie, So Over It

"Oh, believe me, I have no illusions, I'm certain there'll be more hard times ahead - I mean, you just never know what a day might bring. But what I do know is that God can see me through. I can't wait to see what he does next!" -Caitlin, Becoming Me

How about you? Have you made a decision for Christ? Have you ever asked God to give you the words? What talents has He given you? Are you waiting to see what Christ does in your life? 

No comments:

Post a Comment