Saturday, April 30, 2016

"He has never left your side" and more quotes

~Saturday Stories~


"That's Who you need to have faith in, sweetheart, because through every one of these trials, He has never left your side." -Mrs. March, Jupiter Winds

"... I'm finally putting my inner life above my exterior life. I'm letting God change me, and he's showing me how to live for him. And I'm finding out that it's pretty cool." - Leah, Faded Denim



"I know, it probably sounds like I'm becoming a real fanatic religious freak, which I am not. But I am falling more in love with Jesus all the time. I can't even explain it, but I know that it's very real - and it's pretty cool." - Caitlin, Becoming Me

How about you? Do you put your faith in God? What do you focus on more: your inner or exterior life? Are you falling in love with Jesus? 

No comments:

Post a Comment