Saturday, June 28, 2014

Quotes from fiction books

~Saturday Stories~


I thought it would be fun to share some quotes with you. Feel free to share your favorite quotes in the comments.

"God has me here for a reason. I am sure of that." That reason is to make me depend on God more because I'm being attacked from all sides.  -Addy, First Date

"I think I learned something being single for so long. I'm comfortable alone or with Mark. I know who I am without him." - Cara, Worth the Wait



"Fun is an attitude, not a location." -Kara, First Date

"Thanks for being honest. The God stuff seems more real to me when I hear you telling the truth about your struggles." - Carly, Breaking the Ice

"That's why we struggle. Until we can pray 'Thy will be done on earth, as it is in heaven,' we gonna have a whole lot of sleepless nights." - Eli, Candle in the Darkness

What are some quotes you like? Please share.

No comments:

Post a Comment