Thursday, January 30, 2014

Love is patient

Hi! For the next 16 days I want to go through 1 Corinthians 13:4-8 with you. It's the famous 'love is patient, love is kind'. And if we'll do one characteristic a day we'll finish the 14th. :)

So, for today: "Love is patient" (verse 4). I don't know about you, but that's something I have a big problem with. It takes so little for someone or something to get on my nerves. I need to work on that. Here are some verses on patience:

Whoever is patient has great understanding, but one who is quick-tempered displays folly.
Proverbs 14:29

Better a patient person than a warrior, one with self-control than one who takes a city.
Proverbs 16:32


How about you? Are you patient with others? What is some advice you can give on keeping your cool? Please comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment