A Little Announcement
What's up! I am so excited to share with you guys that I ... started my own YouTube channel!!!
I have been wanting to do so for a good long while, and this acting contest by ActingIsLitMyLife has given me the urgency to finally do it. By the way, the results of this contest are coming onto her channel on the 28th, so don't forget to stop by and check it out!
About two months ago, I told you guys about making Christian playlists, and I am so happy to be adding more to my channel. I'm hoping to talk about:
- Christian media: books, music, and movies (because they can be amazing)
- Scripture (and how it does still apply to our lives)
- College life (and trying to stay sane and failing)
- Monologues and acting videos (because maybe dreams can be goals, ya know?)
- Miscellaneous, as in, I have no idea yet. Any ideas anyone?
So there you go. A new video is coming this Monday. I hope you share in my excitement!
How about you? Do you have a YouTube channel? Did you know how much work it would be before you started it (joking, but not really)? What's something you've been working on lately? Please do share!