Saturday, January 7, 2017

"Jesus is changing my life"

~Saturday Stories~


"You make it sound so easy to trust God for everything, Leslie. I'm not sure it's going to be that easy for me."
"It'll get easier the more you do it." - Leslie and Christy, A Whisper and a Wish

"[The song]'s about how we can't do anything on our own, how we are totally helpless without God, but how we sometimes think we don't need him, that we can get by, and then we fall flat on our faces. But that's when he picks us up and cleans us off." - Emily, Faded Denim



"Jesus is changing my life."
"Most people I hear talk about God say it in the past tense, but you say it like it's happening now."
... "It is. It's a process. I mess up all the time, but the Bible promises that 'He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion.'" -Hannah and Sue, Stuck in the Sky

How about you? Do you sometimes find it hard to trust God? Do you ever forget that we are helpless without Him? Do you remember that God is continuing His good work in you?

No comments:

Post a Comment