Saturday, January 21, 2017

How much longer will I be okay?

~Saturday Stories~


Despair seems far away 
Loneliness has fled
How much longer will I feel okay? 

I’m scared that if I close 
My eyes it’ll all disappear 
And I’ll be by myself again 
All alone with nobody to hear me 



It is encouraging to know that, no matter how alone we feel, we will never really be alone. No matter how uncertain our future or even our emotions, our God is never-changing.

"Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said,

“Never will I leave you;
    never will I forsake you.”[a]" Hebrews 13:5 (NIV)

"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever." Hebrews 13:8 (NIV)

How about you? Have you ever felt great only to feel horrible soon after? When was a time you had to trust God through all of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment