Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Switching to Mailchimp and how you can help

~Random Tuesday~


Hey, y'all! Thank you so much for visiting and following Teens Live for Jesus. :) I've been procrastinating on this for quite some time, but I'm finally going to switch to Mailchimp for sending all of the fabulous emails (instead of Feedburner). I'll be making the switch at the beginning of the year, but I need a little bit of help from you... 


This little cry for help only applies to the people who are subscribed by email only and NOT the people who are following with Google. I'm sure there's an easier way to do this transition, but I haven't found it in my couple-hours search of the vast Internet. So I really hope you don't mind helping me out with  2 steps.

#1 - In the next few days, you'll be getting the normal emails after my blog posts come out. Sometime soon please UNSUBSCRIBE from those. And then...

#2 - If you still wish to get email updates from this blog, please comment on this post with your email address. I review all comments before they are posted, and these will NOT be posted. I will add your email address to a subscribers list on Mailchimp, and you'll start receiving emails from blog posts in January. :)

Thank y'all for reading my posts. It means a lot to me to be able to share insights, book reviews, and more with you.

God bless you guys and have a great Christmas season!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Thanks for the comment on my blog!!!! I was on an internet break and just published it - you're amazing!!! I love meeting new bloggers. ♥
    Blessings,
    Kara

    ReplyDelete