Saturday, December 10, 2016

"He gives me an opportunity, and then I decide whether to take it or not "

~Saturday Stories~


"When Jesus 'shows' me something, it isn't like boom - there it is! It's more like he gives me an opportunity, and then I decide whether to take it or not." - Sophie, Sophie's World

"It was like God was reassuring me that it was okay. That I could really change." -Beka, The Masquerade


"I even prayed last night, sort of. Right now it's mostly yelling and being mad. God probably wishes I'd just shut up again."
"No way. ... As long as we're being honest with Him I think He's happy, since He already knows everything anyway." -Damien and Jacie, Stuck in the Sky

How does God show you things? Do you believe you can change? Do you talk with God? 

No comments:

Post a Comment