Friday, August 28, 2015

Regaining friendships

~Friday for Friends~


Have you ever been far-far away from a friend and then you were close again? Wasn't it SO awkward the first few times you met again? You groped for words and thought rapidly about the topics that could be easy to discuss. And then maybe after those few hard times it settled to normal and you were friends again. Or maybe it didn't work out. 
Isn't it amazing that God is always with us and that we can talk with Him anytime? He has called us His friends!

"14 You are my friends if you do what I command. 15 I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you."  -John 15:14-15 (NIV)


Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment