Tuesday, January 6, 2015

He keeps us

~Tuesday Thoughts~


“‘“The Lord bless you
    and keep you;
   the Lord make his face shine on you
    and be gracious to you;
  the Lord turn his face toward you
    and give you peace.”’ Numbers 6:24-26 (NIV)

Friends, how awesome is it that God can
1. bless us
2. keep us
3. make His face shine on us
4. be gracious to us
5. turn His face toward us
6. give us peace

Oh, what great love!!!

How about you? Do you need a reminder every once in a while of the mercy and love God has lavished on us? Who can you remind today that God keeps him/her?

4 comments:

  1. These are some of my very favorite verses in the Bible! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! They really are awesome. What other Bible verses do you like? May the Lord bless you!

      Delete
  2. Yes! I totally do and it's usually almost every day! I know there are times I would have given up on myself with all the mistakes I make, but it's so amazing that God never gives up on us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes; the number of mistakes we've all made is way beyond our counting. And He still forgives!!!

      Delete