Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Each one of us is unique

~Tuesday Thoughts~


On Saturday I was at a youth group meeting and while we were singing I thought of something. This is a somewhat elaborated version of my thought.


The things that burden me aren't the things YOU cry yourself to sleep about. Everyone's different; the things that I struggle with you might laugh off. The temptations that get to you might not be such a problem to me. Or vice versa.

When we sing our praises to God, when we think of all the stuff He's done for us and all the stuff He and we are still working on EACH OF US HAS HIS OWN PICTURE.

Oh, the things we face may be similar: the constant feeling of not belonging anywhere or being vain or something else. But they're not exactly exactly alike.


We are all of us different. The good news? God knows each and every single one of us and He's there for us. All of us. Always.

Because he himself suffered when he was tempted, he is able to help those who are being tempted. Hebrews 2:18 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment