Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Change is coming -fast!

~Tuesday Thoughts~


The school year is nearing an end, and about 25% of all high school kids are getting ready for a huge change: college. So many teenagers also have different changes looming on the horizon. For me, change is a pretty hard thing. And sometimes I wonder how I can ever pass a new challenge, whatever it is. But I know one thing - God has seen me through hard times before and He will continue to do that. Amen! 

""Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”" Joshua 1:9 (NIV)

How about you? Is a change coming up for you? What is a change that you have lived through with God's help? Please share! 

No comments:

Post a Comment