Friday, May 15, 2015

He. Will. Not. Leave.

~Friday for Friends~


My best friend is miles and miles away from me. We haven't seen each other face to face in years. There's email, but that's not the same thing. Maybe your friends are far away too. It hurts - a lot. But the good news that can comfort us is that no matter where we are God is with us every step of the way. 


""Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”" Joshua 1:9 (NIV)

"Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said,
“Never will I leave you;
    never will I forsake you.”[a]
  So we say with confidence,
“The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid.
    What can mere mortals do to me?”[b] Hebrews 13:5-6 (NIV)

""And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”" Matthew 28:20b (NIV)

This news is amazing! 

How about you? Do you know He is beside you? Do you feel His presence? 

No comments:

Post a Comment