Sunday, May 11, 2014

Blog changes!

Hi, all! :)
I'm making a few changes to my blog posting schedule. Hurray! After looking at other blogs and thinking about it a bit, I've decided that a more organized schedule would be good. It will a) help you know what to expect from me, b) help me know what to write about and c) provide a feeling of consistency.

So here’s the “official” schedule. :)


  •  Monday Music & Movies is where I’ll talk about/review a song or movie that can help us grow in the faith.
  • Tuesday Thoughts is where, as before, I’ll post my thoughts on life, Scripture, relationship with God, etc. 
  • Friday for Friends will include thoughts and Bible verses on an aspect of friendship and show how Jesus is the Friend. 
  • Saturday Stories are going to be either book reviews, something I wrote or a quote I find interesting. 


Maybe I’ll also try and sprinkle in some guest posts, who knows?

Hope you enjoy!

Blessings, Sofia Marie 

No comments:

Post a Comment