Saturday, September 20, 2014

"You don't need to be strong" and other quotes

~Saturday Stories~


"You don’t need to be strong. Let God do that for you.” - Darlene, Roadside Assistance

"You’re much more likely to make true, authentic choices when you have a relationship with God." The Whole Guy Thing



"I might not like who I am - all that I see - within - but I'm me. That's important. Now that I have accepted that, I've been freed to - with God's help - work on who I am- deep down inside of me". -Berta, The Bluebird and the Sparrow 

How about you? What do you think about these quotes? Any quotes you can share with us?

2 comments:

  1. Love these quotes, especially the one from The Whole Guy Thing!

    I went through my goodreads quotes and I remember reading this one from Dani Pettrey's "Silenced": “Because God doesn't promise the way will be easy-far from it-but He promises to carry us through, to give us the courage and grace we need when we need it. He most often doesn't change the circumstances; He changes us.”

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, one can get a number of pretty neat quotes from The Whole Guy Thing. :)

      Beautiful quote! And true....

      Delete