Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Love always hopes

God is our hope. Only He is always there for us. He is the one that gives meaning to our lives. The psalms have a lot about hoping in the Lord. Here are some verses:

But God will never forget the needy; the hope of the afflicted will never perish. Psalm 9:18

No one who hopes in you will ever be put to shame.
Psalm 25:3a

May integrity and uprightness protect me, because my hope, Lord, is in you.
Psalm 25:21

Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long.
Psalm 25:5

Be strong and take heart, all you who hope in the Lord.
Psalm 31:24

But the eyes of the Lord are on those who fear him, on those whose hope is in his unfailing love. Psalm 33:18

I need to remember to turn to Him when things are bad, not to myself and what I can do. Thank you, Lord for the psalms.

How about you? How hard is it for you to hope only in Him?

No comments:

Post a Comment