Monday, December 28, 2015

Call on Jesus

~Monday Movies & Music~


"Call on Jesus" is a song by PureNRG. Here are the lyrics

"“I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing."" John 15:5 (NIV)

"I can do all this through him who gives me strength." Philippians 4:13 (NIV)

"Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said,

“Never will I leave you;
    never will I forsake you.”[a]" Hebrews 13:5 (NIV)

How about you? How has God helped you this year? 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, wow, I haven't heard that song in forever, but I used to listen to PureNRG all the time. They really were fantastic!

    Nice verse picks! That last one in particular is a favorite of mine. <3

    Thanks for commenting on my blog! :)

    Alexa
    thessalexa.blogspot.com
    verbositybookreviews.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, their choreography, is pretty cool too. :)

      Isn't it SO amazing that He'll never leave us? Even when it feels like that nobody else is there. Even when it feels like He isn't there.

      You're welcome! :)

      Delete